Saturday, November 25, 2006

Toys!

Here are some new toys I have ordered. Firstly, I'm replacing my old "Happy Hacker" with a new one. If you look closely you will notice it has arrow keys! That's the only thing I missed on my old one. These keyboards are Unix keyboards and have a small footprint. They also have the best feeling keys of any keyboard I have ever typed on. Plus no dang annoying Windows key. Because remember, "Windows Sucks". I can't wait to get it!

Secondly, yesterday I bought us a big old HP kick ass photo printer from J&R. $240.00 retail. Black Friday price, $69.00. I just couldn't pass it up. ;-)

Last but not least, my new MP3 player. All I can say is "WOW". It sounds awesome. 2 gig flash, 20 hour rechargable battery. Small, lightweight, plays MP3's, WMA's, Oggs, Jpg images and Mp4 video. Works as a UMS device so just plug, drag and drop. So far I have owned an iPod, Sony, iRiver and a Sansa and I got to say that this U3 "eats their lunch". I highly recommend this device. *****

More to come, Mark



Posted by Picasa

No comments: